YOUR OWN PATIENT PORTAL
To access your Hemet Valley Medical Center or Menifee Valley Medical Center personal health information you will need to sign up for the Patient Portal. You can sign up during your hospital stay or you can sign up from home.
To Sign Up During Your Hospital Stay ...
If you are a Hemet Valley Medical Center patient, please call Admitting at extension 6111 or if you are a Menifee Valley Medical Center patient, please call Admitting at extension 7008. Let them know you would like to sign up for the portal while you are a patient. A Representative will come up to your room to sign you up for the patient portal. You will then be able to access your health information upon discharge.
To Sign Up From Home...
- Click here to Register Online
- Click on the "Patient' square to register
- Once registration completed, in order to have your health information available from your stay, you must click on "providers" to make a connection to the facility you had care at.
- To make this connection, click on "Add Provider or Facility..."
- Search for and select the facility you had care at: Hemet valley Medical Center or Menifee Valley Medical Center. Now the facility should show as one of your providers and you will be able to access those records. Welcome to the Portal!
Should you have any difficulty registering for this service, please contact Relay health Customer Support by Phone at 1-866-RELAY-ME (1-866-735-2963) or by email at relayhealth-support@relayHealth.com