RN Stroke Coordinator - Stroke
The Stoke Center Coordinator (SCC) is a nurse responsible for the coordination of systems and services required to maintain an organized, interdisciplinary patient centered Stroke Center. The SCC works in collaboration with the Medical Director of the Stroke Program to initiates and manages operations associated with program development, performance improvement for the stroke program.
1. Valid California RN license
2. Bachelors and/or Master's Degree in Nursing preferred
3. Clinical Nurse Specialist or Nurse Practitioner in state of California preferred
4. Neuro background required.
5. BCLS and ACLS required
6. Minimum of five years nursing practice with 2 years in critical care
7. Experience with data collection, analysis and report writing
8. Experience with computer and other productivity application
9. Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills required.
Position Type : Full Time
Shift : Day
PLEASE READ FIRST
We have outlined below the documents that must be completed in order to adequately process your application for employment. if you have any questions or concerns about anything contained in this application packet, please contact a Human Resources Department Representative. We may be reached at (951) 652-2811, extension 5801.
Complete and submit to Human Resources. (Clarification — under
Employment History, please account for at least the last 7 years.)
- INFORMATION FOR APPLICANTS Review and keep for your future reference.
- EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY FORM Review, complete (voluntary) and return with your application.
- DISCLOSURE and AUTHORIZATION TO OBTAIN INFORMATION Review, complete and return with your application.
Stroke, RN, Registered Nurse